Thick Shakes

Milkshakes are one of my all-time favorite desserts. The combination of milk and ice-cream makes my mouth water all the time.

The Thick Shake Factory is one of the best places to get the city's yummiest thick shakes. I am a chocoholic and anything chocolaty will satisfy me. The Thick Shake Factory has a widespread menu and there is a separate section for the chocolate variant milkshakes. The Thick Shake Factory serves two types of milkshakes, milkshake, and the thick shake. Milkshake is the usual milkshake which we generally drink, but the thick shakes are extremely thick and the toppings are doubled in this variant. You can also make your own milkshake or thick shake by customizing your order with a wide range of toppings and flavors.


I customized my thick shake. I choose my base flavor to be chocolate and to it, I blended in blended in brownies, hazelnuts, waffle, and kit-kat. The consistency resembled that of the Cream Stone's ice creams and the thick shake would never flow up to your mouth through the straw, you basically have to use the spoon to eat your thick shake.

The Thick Shake Factory is one of a kind and everybody must try it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie times

Salem RR Biryani is Love