Sizzler Momos!!

Sizzlers are one of the fanciest food which I love to eat whenever I dine in a continental restaurant. I was in the mall yesterday and I went to the food-court to grab a snack. There was a food joint named Wow Momo and I wanted to try out that place. When I scanned through the menu I saw this section which had sizzler momos and I was very curious to try one.


The sizzler looked very appetizing when I got it. You get it in mushroom, chicken and prawn variants with rice or noodles. The rice or noodles are vegetarian and the variant differs in the momos.
The portion is big enough to feed 2 people and the taste is awesome. You get six momos in total out of which three are steamed momos and the other three are pan-fried momos. 

I really enjoyed my meal from Wow Momos and it satisfied my food craving for that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thick Shakes

Veggie times

Salem RR Biryani is Love