Ambur Biryani for Life

If you are craving to eat the best biryani in the whole wide world, you must visit Ambur. Ambur is famous for its biryani and leather factories.

I was very bored one Sunday morning and I told my dad that I was craving to eat some yummy biryani. He paused for a moment and asked me to get ready and we left. He made me drive for about 8kms towards Porur. I was beginning to worry about where he is taking me.. I had some wild thoughts running in my mind whether he was taking me along with him to some of his boring own work. I was very curious and asked him where he was taking me and he told me that we are going to Ambur. I was starting to think that my dad was insane, but I never said a word and continued driving along. It was a long Four-hour journey and we finally reached 'Star Biryani' which is the most famous and happening biryani restaurants in Ambur.


Being a Sunday, this restaurant was insanely crowded. We somehow managed to find a table for the two of us and as usual, we started our lunch with some starters. Now here comes the star of our show, the authentic Ambur biryani. It never looked very appealing and I was beginning to fear that this could possibly be the worst biryani ever. My dad had a wicked looking smile in the corner of his face as I took my first mouth. After tasting the biryani I was mesmerized. The biryani tasted like 'heaven' literally and that's when I had this quote running in my mind 'never judge a book by its cover.'

If you ever happened to be bored, never hesitate to drive all the way to Ambur and taste this wonderful delicacy from Star Biryani. Its totally worth all the time and money you spend for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggie times

Salem RR Biryani is Love

Why should you order biryani for a get together?